Boards & Rec
Old 03-18-2013, 11:57 PM   #721
scott

what a cliched mess of an episode. right down to the overused "psychopath whistling to himself as he stalks his prey" shit. goddammit.

and then the whole "oh he's dead finally JUST KIDDING" shit. why does every dumb fucknuts just leave it to chance that "the job was finished" because they heard some distant screams or whatever?

also, the governor's efforts to fight off that impossibly slow moving horde was stupid as fuck. just turn and walk away from them for fuck's sake. don't stand your ground and fight them off or whatever. how retarded can these characters really be?

Old 03-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #722
box elder
Forum Leader

she certainly should have stolen his fucking truck. or if he took the keys with him at least disable it. how hard would that be? take your knife and cut any wires you see. or even just slash the tires. something. assuming "oh those 10 zombies will definitely kill this guy who has survived all this time" was definitely stupid. but i mean, it's andrea, so it's believable

box elder is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2013, 09:23 AM   #723
Samuel L Bronkowitz
old and in the way

it's gotten to the point where the only time viewers have something "exciting" to talk about is when one of the major characters die. i expect the season finale to have some fireworks, but they really need to re-invent things next season, as well as give us a storyline alot less transparent.....

as an aside.....carl really gets on my nerves. i mean, really gets on my nerves. that said, would it hurt if they gave him just one moment of screen time where he behaves like a kid his own age? yes, i know, it's the zombie apocalypse, times have changed, blah blah blah. but IMO, it'd be nice, if for just one scene, if he got to chat with another character & talk about the times he's missed while growing up....and dare i say it, showing the emptions of an impressionable kid while doing it. it might actually humanize him a little bit, and maybe i'd even have some sympathy for the guy...but right now, he just comes off as a wannabe punk-ass.....

anyway, carry on....

Samuel L Bronkowitz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 10:34 PM   #724
blueguy
Hardcore Boarder

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage.

blueguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2013, 11:27 PM   #725
Samuel L Bronkowitz
old and in the way

haha.....i guess they're screwed for season 4.

Samuel L Bronkowitz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2013, 12:13 AM   #726
scott

that scene where the governor gunned down all the soldiers and everyone just ran away
and then he shot one of his lieutenants in the head who drew on him?

that is the most unbelievably retarded fucking moment in television history. what a load of "super villain" bullshit nonsense. i hope whoever wrote it was fucking fired and then executed. not one person of the, like...10+ who were armed got a shot off, or even tried? they all just turned and ran? fuck this so hard. fuck it fuck it fuck it you cheap, cheating, stupid bullshit show.

Old 04-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #727
Sniper Squirrel
Keep em comin, Gleep Glop

I haven't watched the show since season one and I pretty much gave up at that point. Tonight, I wound up watching the latest three episodes out of curiosity, and yeah, that was awful

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm just like Krusty!
I'm Krusty, who are you? by NoHomers.net

Backdoor Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2

Sniper Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #728
morbot
Do Not Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott View Post
that scene where the governor gunned down all the soldiers and everyone just ran away
and then he shot one of his lieutenants in the head who drew on him?

that is the most unbelievably retarded fucking moment in television history.
Yup, that was pretty terrible TV right there. Also, we've seen people fight off a single walker plenty of times by kicking them or knocking them down... shit Michonne even did it with her hands tied. Don't get me wrong I'm glad to see Andrea off the show, but she was free & had a metal tool in her hand and still let herself get bit? Pretty weak.

I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bullshit!

morbot is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2013, 02:47 PM   #729
box elder
Forum Leader

yeah not only that, but that whole sequence in the prison made no sense to me. so they got the woodbury people to stupidly walk down some dark corridor and they just..throw smoke bombs in there? why didn't they just lock them in a tight space with a bunch of zombies or something? shit they could have figured out something better than what they did. they know the prison well and had the element of surprise and that was the best they could come up with?

this was a worse finale than i could have even imagined. and keeping the governor alive is pointless because he's not an interesting character and i don't care about him. they should have just killed him

Old 04-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #730
morbot
Do Not Touch

Yeah the prison attack was another gaping problem, overshadowed only by the response of the Governer...

They came in with huge firepower, grenade launches, etc... and basically a few smoke bombs, a gun jam & two people returning fire scattered them? I dont think they hit a single attacker, and yet on the road they complain "that was a massacre" when the Governor tries to get them to go back.

morbot is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2013, 01:36 AM   #731
aoife
Ichiban kunoichi, yo!

I am glad Andrea is finally dead. It is a shame about the way her character on the show turned out. That said, she should have been able to not die, since she had a tool, and was used to knifing zombies through the eyes.

aoife is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2013, 02:13 AM   #732
BILLY
BOARD MESSIAH COMPLEX

i can't quite figure out why, but i think that's my favorite thing i've read on the internet today. it reads sort of like a poem. you @aoife.

trill

BILLY is offline   Reply With Quote
by:  aoife

Old 04-02-2013, 02:15 AM   #733
BILLY
BOARD MESSIAH COMPLEX

i haven't watched the last 3 episodes yet and it sounds like i'm not missing much.

BILLY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #734
box elder
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoife View Post
I am glad Andrea is finally dead. It is a shame about the way her character on the show turned out. That said, she should have been able to not die, since she had a tool, and was used to knifing zombies through the eyes.
yeah, as i said over and over again the character in the tv show was thoroughly ruined and she needed to die. i'm hoping they just make beth the de facto andrea from the comics

by:  aoife

Old 04-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #735
blueguy
Hardcore Boarder

Old 05-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #736
blueguy
Hardcore Boarder

Old 07-20-2013, 01:14 AM   #737
blueguy
Hardcore Boarder

Old 07-20-2013, 01:43 AM   #738
KING_HOMER
rap game taylor swift

do i even care enough to click that

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes View Post
basically all of my favorite bands have been mocked by somebody in my life, at least on a more general level. i'm honestly fine with it

Instagram
KING_HOMER is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2013, 10:46 AM   #739
box elder
Forum Leader

Deangelo barksdale?

by:  eric

Old 10-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #740
box elder
Forum Leader

anyone watch this? aside from the comically stupid raining zombies scene, i didn't think it was too awful. i still think they should have just killed off the governor last season since any mention of him just reminds me of how bad they botched that and i really don't want another season of him being the main antagonist. so i guess the food is contaminated? maybe animals can be carriers, but don't actually become zombies? i dunno, but it seems obvious that the food is the source since they made a point to have that nerdy guy thank daryl for the deer. plus the dead pig. this could go either way, so i'm withholding judgement for now

Old 10-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #741
scott

so i didn't get that scene...a transport helicopter crashed into the roof of that grocery store, but DIDN'T break through it?

that's like...not actually possible?

unless they just cheat in the next episode and cut straight to the prison already being under siege, i can't see a way the prison gets overrun by just this one dipshit zombie without it being really, really aggravatingly slow, stupid, and annoying.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #742
box elder
Forum Leader

yeah nothing about the grocery store scene made any sense at all. they were all milling around the roof the whole time so why did they suddenly start ALL falling through? it would have been at least somewhat plausible if the noise made them congregate to one spot and that made it collapse, by why would the roof suddenly start giving out for every ~150 pound thing that leaned on it? especially since, as you said, a fucking helicopter crashed into it previously and it didn't collapse?

Old 10-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #743
Squelvin
cardboard horror

so where are they at in the TV series as compared to the comics? in the  40 s? did  Rick's wife die  yet? or maybe they're going in a different direction.

Squelvin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #744
scott

rick's wife has been dead for a full season now, i think.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #745
Squelvin
cardboard horror

we hardly knew ye

Old 10-14-2013, 12:40 PM   #746
Squelvin
cardboard horror

but I was asking about Carl

Old 10-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #747
box elder
Forum Leader

the show is quite different at this point so it's hard to say. they've already battled the governor but he survived and escaped and now they're still at the prison and they've taken in all the woodbury people. lori is dead, but the baby is still alive

Old 10-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #748
scott

if that post was meant to suggest that carl is supposed to die, then fuck you and get the fuck out of the thread you stupid cunt.

if that's not what it meant...uh...SUP melvin, how ya doin'?

Old 10-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #749
Squelvin
cardboard horror

it was a joke, and it's the just desserts you get for revealing what was in my very secret spoiler. Carl's still alive as of comic # 92  or so. and I stopped reading after that.

me I'm doing great!! just bought my first house and thinking about buying a Panera to manage.

Old 10-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #750
scott

i revealed the spoiler because the spoiler happen, you insensitive piece of shit.

and congrats! i love panera's mediterranean veggie! i'll have to stop by sometime when i'm in town!

User Tag List