Boards & Rec
Go Back   Boards & Rec > B&R > Boards

Old 09-04-2015, 01:21 AM   #61
Gatorgod
Animator-gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeau View Post
it's hilarious that they are making a huge deal about trump signing this pledge to the republican party. now i really want him to run third party and basically bitch slap the face of the repubs along the way.
My heart sunk when I saw Trump sign that thing.. my only hope of Jeb not being prez as i forseen relies totally on Trump messing up the Repubs voting demo..
I've prayed & prayed to have my predictions invalidated, but the bigman up stairs wont remove my curse.

Gatorgod is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2015, 05:41 PM   #62
derek
貴重な体液

i hate you gatorgod

derek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2015, 05:57 PM   #63
Gatorgod
Animator-gator

Lifes to short for hate.... but then again, i'd be hating me too if I was you

Last edited by Gatorgod; 09-04-2015 at 11:23 PM.

Old 09-04-2015, 06:24 PM   #64
I am Lugash, Deceased
Gone And Not For Gettin'

HIT HIM BACK

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
Well, I don't want to be sniffing a bunch of shit straight from a toilet bowl; a large amount is still pretty disgusting. But if I just have some of the smell or a litlle bit of it on my finger, I can take a deep whiff and get aroused by the scent. It always smells good to me in those instances, but not when there is a larger quantity of shit around. I don't what it is about the smell that makes me feel like that, though.
I am Lugash, Deceased is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2015, 06:25 PM   #65
I am Lugash, Deceased
Gone And Not For Gettin'

Confession time. That's not Lugash nor his views. Lugash has more eyebrows and less shoes.

Old 09-04-2015, 11:03 PM   #66
PreciousBodilyFluids
Garbo is coming

@Gatorgod show us your face

PreciousBodilyFluids is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2015, 11:17 PM   #67
Gatorgod
Animator-gator

I got in too much trouble when I said that same thing to Mohammed, Eeyikes!!
who needs that noise?

Old 09-04-2015, 11:20 PM   #68
scott

EAT SHIT AND DIE, GATORFUCK

Old 09-04-2015, 11:25 PM   #69
Gatorgod
Animator-gator

I tried to but you ate it all!

Old 09-04-2015, 11:39 PM   #70
I am Lugash, Deceased
Gone And Not For Gettin'

Eat shit and die sounds like the male equivalent of Eat, Pray, Love.

Old 09-05-2015, 01:12 AM   #71
chris

by tucker max

chris is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2015, 02:04 AM   #72
I am Lugash, Deceased
Gone And Not For Gettin'

I prefer his book How To Lie To Dummies For Dummies

Old 09-05-2015, 09:32 AM   #73
jake
...with club sauce.

fuck, marry, kill: eat, pray, love

jake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2015, 11:55 AM   #74
mr. broom
comes from circumstances

fuck: love
marry: eat
kill: pray

mr. broom is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2015, 06:07 PM   #75
I am Lugash, Deceased
Gone And Not For Gettin'

I'd fuck so hard you could hear my prayers
I'd marry love because he's a doctor
I'd kill eat to ascend to the role of Famine of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse who doesn't have to work very hard because I got a doctor

by:  jake

Old 09-11-2015, 05:30 PM   #76
jake
...with club sauce.

r.i.p. rick perry

by:  aoife, Gatorgod

Old 09-16-2015, 03:40 PM   #77
jake
...with club sauce.

debate dayyy

although i just realized this means we're probably gonna have to watch don lemon all night and i dunno if it's gonna be worth that

Old 09-16-2015, 03:46 PM   #78
jake
...with club sauce.

has anyone considered that trump might be more strategic than we think? it almost seems like he's trying to have universal appeal, going all in on immigrants and foreign policy to the right, but his economic platform comes close to being left of hillary at times. and he's even seemed to tow the center on law enforcement/police issues.

like everyone's been writing this off as just some dumb guy rambling without really thinking about what's coming out of his mouth, but there's a tiny possibility this is intentional.

i'm not saying it's going to work and i don't think anyone supporting him is thinking beyond "he says what he thinks" but still.

Old 09-16-2015, 06:44 PM   #79
jake
...with club sauce.

santorum and graham going at it pretty hard right now.

Old 09-16-2015, 09:07 PM   #80
I am Lugash, Deceased
Gone And Not For Gettin'

My favorite thing about Trump is that he insults people like Hans and Franz. Actually, if you replace bodybuilding with business and "pump you up" with "make America great again" it's like I'm voting for Hans and Franz.

Old 09-16-2015, 09:27 PM   #81
box elder
Forum Leader

i loved when he said he hadn't insulted rand paul's appearance and then immediately insulted his appearance

box elder is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2015, 11:29 PM   #82
jake
...with club sauce.

the massive crowd response from jeb/trump's answers during the codename thing contrast with the bewildered silence at carson's answer was incredible

Old 09-17-2015, 01:16 AM   #83
Andy
kraken

_________________________________________________________________________________________

in your face, website with lame anti-leech script. this image is better

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2015, 01:52 AM   #84
jake
...with club sauce.

Old 09-17-2015, 10:47 AM   #85
box elder
Forum Leader

this was giving me a headache so i had to turn it off and go to bed. did they ever talk about anything of substance or was the whole thing "jeb bush said you were a poopy head, how do you respond?"

box elder is offline   Reply With Quote
by:  aoife

Old 09-17-2015, 10:54 AM   #86
jake
...with club sauce.

it kind of went back and forth between that and attempts at substantive policy stuff. usually one candidate would get a chance to say something substantial but it'd immediately get derailed by someone else jumping in and using it to try to stand out.

i actually think the loser debate was really well done for what it was, and i think the problem was more having so many people onstage than the moderators. the "what do you think of trump/bush" section was much, much shorter because you didn't have 10 people all rushing to get screen time. and even though no one was really giving anything but talking points, it seemed like tapper made the effort to at least point out when someone wasn't actually answering the question, even if he couldn't actually get them to answer it. but the main debate was moving so fast that he kind of lost track of it there.

the biggest headache moments for me were fiorina talking about planned parenthood, carson refusing to criticize trump for being anti-vaccination, and ted cruz shouting "i'm a REAL climate skeptic!!" to try to get tapper's attention during that section. huckabee would be on that list but i started using his sections for bathroom breaks or to check twitter because i couldn't listen to him anymore after the first half hour or so.

Old 09-17-2015, 11:29 AM   #87
jake
...with club sauce.

edit: john dickerson wrote a pretty good summary of the stuff that's going to be newsworthy for the next week or so: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...mp.single.html not huge on substance/policy but he does get into it a bit.

pointless speculation/excuse to procrastinate by typing a Dumb Post:

-trump doesn't explode in either direction. i still think he stays stable in polls until getting destroyed in a primary, after which he tailspins because he can't handle losing.

-rubio and fiorina are the only two from the main debate i see getting a bump. fiorina for basically being the only candidate to beat trump, and rubio for pulling the romney strategy of trying to appear above the circus. i don't agree with rubio on much, but from a pure campaign/strategy level, he seems like he knows what he's doing.

-walker is dead. he hangs in until iowa and new hampshire but not much longer.

-i dunno about jeb. he's still bad at this, but i don't see this really pushing him in either direction.

-graham more or less owned the loser debate, but the tiered debates may have set up a roadblock he can't get around. if it was a normal primary season, i'd say he'd get a nice bump but i dunno now. same with pataki, who really seemed to win over the crowd by shitting on kim davis.

-i don't understand anything about ben carson so i really can't predict what's going to happen with him. he sounds like a high school kid trying to give a book report on a book they clearly haven't read, but this apparently has not stopped him so far. there were moments were he was so incoherent that i really had no idea what he was even trying to say. i don't get what his appeal is aside from "talks about god" and "not a politician" but he's such a trainwreck that i just can't understand how that's enough.

-everyone else is basically done. kasich is too crowded out to make an impact, rand is losing a ton of money, it seems like everyone but trump hates cruz, and santorum, christie, jindal, and huckabee are just kind of there at this point. i don't see anyone dropped before iowa, though, because i think everyone's trying to wait each other out so they can get more room. and rand paid out of pocket to hold a special election in kentucky so he could run for senate and president without any conflict, so he basically trapped himself in the primary for the time being.

Last edited by jake; 09-17-2015 at 12:09 PM.

Old 09-17-2015, 03:39 PM   #88
Channel Surfer
Hardcore Boarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake View Post
-walker is dead. he hangs in until iowa and new hampshire but not much longer.
Walker was the one conventional favorite I never really understood, and needless to say I'm glad his star is fading. His narrative (I busted those unions in Wisconsin and wasn't recalled) feels like an appeal to National Review types rather than sounding inspirational or significant or populist. Plus he has no stage presence nor is he as connected/established with the Republican elites, and unlike Bush - who benefits from the debates by default from his polling and Republican elite support at this point - he really needs to stand out in these debates in order to stand any kind of chance.

Hell he's not even an issue candidate like Rand Paul, nor boosting his celebrity like Carson. He's just dead, flimsy weight at the podium.

Channel Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2015, 07:06 PM   #89
jake
...with club sauce.

walker was a favorite mostly because he's basically been the koch brothers' golden boy so he'd be able to raise a ton of money and anti-labor stuff could play to the base. he could say he's not an elite like bush. basically he was supposed to be a "reasonable" tea party alternative to huckabee and cruz.

but he's gotten killed in fundraising since the koch's have decided to wait to pick a candidate, plus i think people just mistook his dullness for being a policy wonk or something.

Old 09-18-2015, 12:44 AM   #90
aoife
Ichiban kunoichi, yo!

I can't believe this lasted over three hours!

aoife is offline   Reply With Quote

User Tag List