Boards & Rec
Old 01-14-2020, 01:49 PM   #1021
DAntae
Hardcore Boarder

I am being petty for sure, but they both knew what was up. everyone who saw the game knew. why no one spoke up for him still disgusts me.

DAntae is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2020, 03:28 AM   #1022
wallet inspector
Hardcore Boarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAntae View Post

NFC I am pulling for the Packers. I have nothing against the Niners, just the coach. I blame his dad for allowing Griffin to return and play on a bad leg only to derail his career. he saw it too and did not say anything. I expect the Niners to win but will then root even harder against them in the super bowl. hopefully Rodgers has one of those games that reminds you how awesome he is.
he clearly isnt what he was but he is almost doing the brady type role this season - has a good team around him and just limiting mistakes...with the occasional awesome play thrown into the mix. i think not being able to do what he used to be able to do with his legs has taken 1 weapon away from him, also this receiving corp isnt what nelson, cobb etc were. this has been a great job by lafleur to turn this team around

wallet inspector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2020, 03:43 PM   #1023
DAntae
Hardcore Boarder

I do not think he is less than what he was, I would still take him over pretty much everyone. the line is not built to pass protect, limited weapons to throw to. they have geared toward a balanced offense which will take a lot of the week beating off of him.

the niners front just destroys opposing lines. so I suspect the running game for the packers will be middle of the road at best. Rodgers just need to have one of those games that you know he is still capable of, if others guys do what is needed of them.

Old 01-19-2020, 09:27 PM   #1024
wallet inspector
Hardcore Boarder

wallet inspector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2020, 11:15 PM   #1025
Oatpay
razor burnz

now that the packers have been knocked out, i don’t care who wins. i just want both teams to have fun!

Oatpay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2020, 10:24 AM   #1026
box elder
Forum Leader

it's tough because i like the cheifs players and would even like to see andy reid get that "he chokes in the big games" monkey off his back, but....that fucking racist chant the fans do. gotta pull for the niners here

box elder is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2020, 05:04 PM   #1027
comeau
go to work wasted

as a Raiders fan I’m legally required to hate both teams, but I’d rather see the Chiefs win. Can’t stand the Niners at all, they and their fans are the Cowboys with a different color scheme. Doesn’t help that Pats fans are hopping on the bandwagon because of Jimmy G.

comeau is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2020, 05:37 PM   #1028
DAntae
Hardcore Boarder

pulling for the chiefs all the way. Reid has always seemed like the definition of a 'class act' as a coach.

as to who wins, I really can see it going both ways. niners lines are just so dominant, hard to see them not winning. no idea how the spread is in favor of the chiefs. they are unable to slow anyone in the run game. the only issue that slowed Henry was the team falling behind and not being able to continue to that plan. hope I am wrong and Reid gets his title.

User Tag List